Clear Plastic Dinnerware Where Do I Find Clear Plastic Paper That Goes Over Pictures To Draw A Portrait?

Where do I find clear plastic paper that goes over pictures to draw a portrait? - clear plastic dinnerware

I took an art class in my first year at school and the teacher has taught us this technique in the plastic pictures from it in a photo, then we have the image square by square. I try to do this technique again, but I do not remember what we called the paper and I do not know where I can. I hope I was clear enough, but I thank you for your help.

3 comments:

laughter... said...

In my art classes, which are always measured outside the points and with a pen directly on the photocopied images to draw the picture, our teacher was available to us. When he later bought a book include the development, did not want to ruin the spine photocopying, and certainly not right to shoot him, so I asked the librarian, solved a sheet of graph paper on transparency and photocopy of the problem. He must be careful not to scratch when the ink.

If you are still in school, I think you can buy at Wal Mart and transparently Kinkos photocopying, or use your computer at home, or what works best.

canada_g... said...

Would you get exactly what waxed paper.You in a grocery store for the packaging store.Mostly see sandwiches.I "used for similar activities will, as you already mentioned.

grayscal... said...

You can use the same thing with carbon paper. Book your place of any size you want. You can buy this product in any hobby store.

Regards,

Post a Comment