Abortion Timeline I'm Not Pregnant, Just Curious. How Long After A First Abortion Must One Wait Before Having Another Abortion?

I'm not pregnant, just curious. How long after a first abortion must one wait before having another abortion? - abortion timeline

Gynecologists always give you time to do things, such as weeks of waiting for sex after birth until a few weeks ago controceptive so effective, then I wonder how many weeks to wait for a girl, abortions should be before He another abortion. Pro-choice or not, doctors write deadlines. This is what I do not look at comments influence opinion. And remember, I'm not pregnant, I do not have an abortion, and I'm not necessarily for or against abortion. I am not looking for facts and can not find an answer to this question on Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment