How To Make Gameshark Cheats For Gpsphone Unable To Add Gameshark Cheats Help Please?

Unable to add gameshark cheats help please? - how to make gameshark cheats for gpsphone

Hello. In the experiment, a trap for my Fantasy XII Gameshark Add 2 V4 final. Not the game that is built into the cheat list. Of course I want it to add the game and cheats. only thing is that I am quite new with the game shark. I looked at the traps in the GameShark website.
http://xs.gameshark.com/xploder/xploderu...meid=19538&vn=4
and tries to add the traps, but wouldnt work. I am afraid that I put in a bad cheat. ] so if I see another game gameshark cheats Allah says: "[M should be:" How can I add them? There is no support. and some even say, "R1 + Select to earn 2x EXP" in orange and then the case of this title. How can I do that? or if someone can please write me a detailed description of exactly how add new game cheats. ID grateful. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment